Silencer Megabond is a unique, semi-closed cell EPDM rubber formula that absorbs high frequency airborne noise from engine, aftermarket exhaust and wind noise transmitted through the air and provides outstanding thermal insulation.
* Provides thermal insulation:
* Proven to perform up to 300° F.
* Absorbs higher frequency (600-4000 HZ) airborne noise.
* Absorbs wind noise behind trim panels and headliner.
* Absorbs engine noise coming through the firewall.
* Absorbs road noise coming up through the floor.
* Absorbs exhaust noise coming through the trunk.
* Aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive for easy application.
Apply directly on top of HushMat Ultra for the ultimate in sound quality and thermal insulation.
Consists of two 23" x 36" sheets of foam. Apply directly on back of door trim panel, kick panels or pillar trim. Will also help to eliminate plastic to metal or plastic to plastic squeaks and rattles.
Available in 3 Thickness Levels
Use the drop down menu below to chose your thickness needed.
Made in the USA
Shipping FREE in the USA
Worldwide Shipping Also Available
Use the Drop Down Menu Below to Select Shipping Location.