Fbodywarehouse is proud to announce a seat restoration service to our clients. This service uses
YOUR SEATS as the cores AKA we can fully restore your seats in your Camaro or Trans Am 1970 - 1981.
The restoration process includes the following steps:
1. Removing the seat covers and foams
Average total restoration time is 21 days if seat covers and all needed items are available at time of order. NOTE during peak restoration season seat cover availability does vary.
2. Sandblast the seat frames
3. Paint the seat frames
4. Rebuild seat bottom springs (If ordered as part o service)
5. Reinstall the cushions and back fill with additional foam material as needed
6. Replace / Redye any plastics (as per how ordered)
7. Installation of seat covers
8. Installation of plastics and trims
9. Blast, paint & lubricate seat tracks (if requested)
10. Box & ship seats to client.
The service is available in a few different formats so use the various drop down menus to select the service that fits exactly your restoration needs.
SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SERVICE
We will offer a discounted price for shipping but due to varied shipping locations this is billed separately on a order by order basis.
The price below once you select your specific needs is for the parts & service only.
To order this service use the drop down menus below:
1. Year of Car
Once you place the order we will contact you to get the box dimensions for the boxes and verify colors and services ordered. Please be sure too completely fill out contact information text boxes at check out.
2. Model of Car
3. Standard or Deluxe Seats
4. Fronts only or Front and Rear
5. Refinish Your Plastics or Replace with New Plastics
6. Redye / Replace your seat belt guides.
7. Rebuild Seat Bottom Springs
8. Blast - Paint - Lubricate Your Seat Tracks